Member Spotlight: Erin Bradshaw
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started going to Coastal Strength & Fitness back in March 2015. I was consistent for 7 months then took a break when my kids needs got in the way. I was eager to go back and in January 2019 I rejoined. This was a turning point for me and with a strong desire for positive change in my health and wellness and the devoted coaches along with a great doctor, I finally reached my goals. It speaks volumes to me that I was welcomed back and I WANTED to go back.
2. What activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I wasn't very active, mostly walking. My excuses of not finding the time always got in the way.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I have gained strength, flexibility, CONFIDENCE, and lost weight.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
EVERYTHING! Not to mention the 4:30 am class that fits my very busy schedule. The coaches are the best and so positive! I was touched when I received a hand written card ( that I still have on my refrigerator) expressing their genuine feedback on my results and the personal online follow up for when there were larger breaks (often for work travel) checking in. This isn't just a gym, this is a family.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
FriYAY! Feeling accomplished after a full week of classes and knowing I can sleep in on Saturday.
⚡Lightning Round Questions⚡
1. What is your Spirit animal?
Panda Bear :Ability to bring balance, solving problems and seeing both sides of a situation
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
Wonder Women: Fly , Strong and Lasso the Truth
3. What is your favorite treat meal?
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
Come visit us, meet our team, get to know us, learn more about our program, and experience our amazing culture, click here.