Coastal Crew Spotlight: Susan Nelson
Many of our members have overcome some incredible obstacles on the way to health and hotness.
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
January 13, 2015 was my first day at Coastal. I have always been a yo-yo dieter with minimal exercise and always envied people who made exercise part of their day, that's what I wanted! Coastal has definitely made it easy to do that, I'm addicted!
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I walk a lot for my job but that's about it
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I have lost 30 lbs and toned up a lot! The difference between losing 30 lbs with no exercise and losing 30 lbs with exercise is huge!
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
Just walking into the gym and seeing everyone and knowing I'm going to get a great workout makes my day! It really bothers me when I have to miss!
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Arm day is my favorite day! I have always wanted to have more upper body strength, I never thought I would be able to do a push-up but now I can do a few, chin-ups are my next goal!
Lightening Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
A butterfly! Coastal has helped me in so many different aspects of my life not just with exercise! I feel like I have transformed into being a better version of myself!
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
I would have wings to fly! I like to travel to new places, I would be able to do that a lot more with my own wings lol!
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
M&M's..Mexican and Margarita's!
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR STRATEGY SESSION