Coastal Crew Spotlight: Krystal Gill
Many of our members have overcome some incredible obstacles on the way to health and hotness.
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started in January of 2015 because my sister (Kendra) got me a month as a Christmas present. I had gotten the biggest I had ever been and I needed to change. I saw the progress Kendra had already made and I wanted that for myself.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
None right before, but I used to do and coach gymnastics. I had tried Zumba and spin, but I would always gain back anything that I lost.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
Physically I have lost 30 pounds and lots of inches (I need to get measured again). I went from size 8 pants to size 2. The best part is that I didn't just lose weight this time, I actually transformed my body. Coastal has also drastically improved my mood. I'm not angry all the time and it's great.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I love the people, the atmosphere, and the fact that I always leave feeling like I got a great workout.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Leg day because I can always beat Justin.
Lightening Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
CLICK HERE TO TRY US OUT FOR 30 DAYS!