Member Spotlight: Leesa Pizzo
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
On 2/16 I had made a commitment to losing weight and kelly Portlock pestered me to come.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I was doing no exercise prior to joining Coastal.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I have lost 40lbs and I know I’m stronger and more fit than any other period in my life, to include my time in the military .
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
It sounds corny because we all say it... but it’s more than a gym , it’s family! The workout routines are ever changing, so no boredom there. The availability of the coaches , the flexible classes , even being open on holidays.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Tuesday’s , I love me some cardio, it’s easy to know I’m working out when I can’t breathe. On other days it’s a day or two later when you are sore and can’t move that you are like, yep I did workout.
Lightning Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
Wolf. I am a loner and stubborn but very loving to my inner circle.
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
Mind reading. I hate secrets, I like to be in the know.
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
Try us out for 28 days, 100% risk-free, here.