Member Spotlight: Justin Gill
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
Late June 2015. My wife was already going and I was at a point in my life I wanted to reconnect with her. So joining the gym gave us a common bond and something to do together. I can’t thank Coastal enough for what it has meant to my physical and emotional health.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I was still going to the gym weekly at my company gym. But I never did cardio and ate fast food regularly.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I have lost approximately 30lbs and am finally gaining a 6 pack.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
The people and atmosphere. I personally believe I’m at a point with my diet and workout routine that I could leave coastal and use my company gym again. But I refuse to, it has become my social hangout. I look forward to seeing friends and coaches to catch up as much as I enjoy the structured workouts.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Upper body weight training. I have always enjoyed tricep exercises and over the last six months have begun enjoying pull-ups much more. Losing weight makes them easier. 😊
Lightning Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
3. What is your favorite treat meal?
Pizza! No question. 🍕
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
Come visit us, meet our team, get to know us, learn more about our program, and experience our amazing culture, click here.