Coastal Crew Spotlight: Brandon Scott
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
My first day at Coastal was Feb 3, 2016. The reason I joined coastal was because I let myself get very overweight and needed to get back into shape. I needed a program that would help me get motivated and Coastal did just that.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I don’t know if you would call hunting a fitness activity but that was about it.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
Since joining coastal, I have lost 60lbs! I am stronger than ever and I simply feel so much better. I feel like a new man and can finally keep up with my kids.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
There is more than one reason! 1. Having the workouts laid out for you. All you have to do is show up and give it your all **Key words - show up and give it your all** 2. The trainers – they are the best! 3. Friendships - I’ve gained some really awesome friends.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
My favorite training day would be leg day, because you should never skip leg day!...and I just love it.
Lightening Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
A wolf, of course!
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?