We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started coming to Coastal a little over a year ago. My wife was a member, and she making major progress; however, I was getting nowhere working out by myself. She talked me into going to a few smackdowns ...I loved it and the coaches (I never imagined myself enjoying group workouts). I decided to do the one-month trial and never looked back.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I was lifting and running everyday on my own with no real results, just maintaining.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I've gotten bigger, stronger, and leaner.
Also, I've learned a ton about how the body works and moves, and that has sparked my desire to work on becoming a trainer.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
The coaches are chock full of knowledge and are willing to go above and beyond to help folks achieve their goals.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Ladder days are my favorite. Ladders challenge me and push me to my physical limits. I'll even do them twice sometimes!
Lightning Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
The Honey Badger...smart, relentless, and tough. At least I got two of those going for me.
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
Whatever Wolverine has: regeneration, quick healing, a wicked sense of smell, and claws that shoot out of my fists.
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
This is a tough one. I wish I could say all the freaking cheat meals are my favorites. Gun to my head, I gotta say pizza or a night of unabashed drinking!
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?