Member Spotlight: Cindy Miller
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
June 18, 2018 Short term goal: To look better for my son’s wedding on October 6, 2018. Long term goal: To get in better shape and stay that way so that I can enjoy the later years of my life.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
Very little. An occasional walk in the neighborhood.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
Lost inches and pounds. Increased strength and energy. Overall, good feeling and confidence in me. Lots of new friends to include a beautiful, compassionate challenge buddy (Katie Patrick) who motivates and inspires me in so many ways.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
The people (coaches and members). The knowledge, support, and kindness is amazing.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Monday. I love the strength club days. And it’s a great start to my week.
Lightning Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
Butterfly - one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation.
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
3. What is your favorite treat meal?
Pizza & Kettle Potato Chips
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
Come visit us, meet our team, get to know us, learn more about our program, and experience our amazing culture, click here.