Member Spotlight: Audrey Harris
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started coming to Coastal in November 2017. I knew I needed to make a decision to start working out again and getting back on a healthier track. I looked at different options and I had a friend who was very successful at Coastal, so I decided that I should give it a shot.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I have been active in the past and I used run half marathons years ago, but in the 2-3 years before I joined Coastal I wasn't really active besides walking and I definitely wasn't doing enough of it.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
So far I have lost 4 pants sizes and 36 pounds. I have gained some self confidence, and my anxiety has decreased tremendously.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I love that I feel comfortable working out no matter what. I love that I'm confused or something is hard for me there is always a coach that wants to help me.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
I like full body Fridays. I like that there is usually a mix of exercises I love on Fridays. I also love the feeling after the workout on Fridays of what I accomplished for the week and there usually some exercise that helps me to remember how far I've come.
Lightning Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
To remain calm no matter what.
3. What is your favorite treat meal?
Mexican food or a good cheeseburger.
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
Try us out for 28 days, 100% risk-free, here.