Member Spotlight: Jen Gratto
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started at Coastal in May 2017 after a friend recommended it. I had lost some weight on my own but was missing the nutrition and accountability pieces.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I have never been an athlete and was pretty sedentary until I turned 50. Before joining Coastal I had run some (completed a half marathon), practiced yoga, and done some weight training.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
My confidence is dangerously high, and my arm flab no longer creates a breeze when I wave. I’m pretty stoked about the definition in my shoulders and upper arms.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I love knowing that if I show up consistently and do what’s on the board, I’ll see the results I want. The coaches make a point to talk to every member during the class and have always believed in me and my capability even when I don’t.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
I love Mondays. It starts my week off right and gets me focused.
Lightning Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
3. What is your favorite treat meal?
Pizza and Beer. 🍕🍺
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
Come visit us, meet our team, get to know us, learn more about our program, and experience our amazing culture, click here.