We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I first came to Coastal with Whitney for bring a friend Friday in January. I had been interested for a while but didn’t know if I would like it and if I could find the time to add one more thing on my schedule. It only took one workout to get me to come back! I was the heaviest I had ever been (other than during my pregnancies) and was uncomfortable. I wanted to join Coastal to lose some weight but ultimately to get healthier and stronger!
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
Before Coastal I would go to the gym here and there but wasn’t going consistently. I played Coed softball and coached the spring prior to joining Coastal but overall I haven’t been very active since my freshman year in college when I cheered.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I’ve lost about 21 pounds and inches everywhere (not sure how many because I didn’t take those measurements) since I joined Coastal. I was wearing size 6-8 pants and now I’m in size 2. I have more energy and I’m happier!
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
The friendships and strong community not to mention the amazing trainers who are always available for questions and advice!
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Not sure if I have a favorite because I like them all (well except Smackdowns...maybe I will try again soon) but if I had to choose I would say Fridays for Total Body Workouts.
Lightning Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
Octopus-as full time working mom I am constantly multitasking so I often feel like I have 8 “arms” and I love the ocean!
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
The power to heal sickness and disease.
3. What is your favorite treat meal?
Not a meal but a full of fat and sugar filled drink from Starbucks! But to choose a meal I’d say pasta!
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?
Try us out for 28 days, 100% risk-free, here.