We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started the end of Oct. 2015. After being in poor health for a few years, I started on my “bringing healthy back” journey. I had been working with a great trainer and had taken a break to deal with some shoulder issues. While surfing Facebook, I saw an ad for Coastal and I clicked - Click here to schedule your strategy session – and the rest is history!
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I had just started back on my journey to being healthy, so I had been walking and worked with a trainer for a few months prior to joining Coastal.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
Where do I start…I am stronger both mentally and physically. I have set some fitness goals and have actually completed them. I have dropped a size in my clothing and I am getting closer to my Wonder Woman arms.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I LOVE the structure and encouragement that everyone gives me. I have made some amazing friendships with people who understand my “fitness quirks”.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
I don’t really have a favorite day because I LOVE it ALL!! Sure, there is something each day that I am not crazy about, but that is what has helped me become mentally stronger.
Lightening Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
According to Facebook, it is a Moose – Kindness and strength. I think I am more of a mother hen.
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
Well, we all know I am Wonder Woman…Strength and agility. Ha! Ha! I also would love to have the power to erase insecurities and replace it with confidence.
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
Key Lime Cheesecake and a great cheeseburger.
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?