Coastal Crew Spotlight: Amanda Ivey
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started Coastal in October 2015. My friend Beth, a fellow coastie, was tired of listening to me complain out the “boot camp” I was going to. She told me to come with her and I was hooked after one class.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I was doing an outside boot camp class 3-4 times a week. Mostly cardio, light weights and no form.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I have lost 17 pounds, 2 pants sizes and countless inches!
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I love the fun and supportive atmosphere. I can also count on laughing when I am there. The coaches remember your strengths and weaknesses and are always there to help you accomplish your goals.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Arm day of course!
Lightening Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
Mermaid? Not an animal? .. ehh ..close enough half fish counts as an animal!
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
To be able to slow down time so I can get my never ending to do list checked off!
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
Mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese!!!
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?