Coastal Crew Spotlight: Kendra Surber
Many of our members have overcome some incredible obstacles on the way to health and hotness.
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started at Coastal in July of 2014. I was at a point in my life that I needed a change. Not only for me but also for Barry. I knew that I had to be the first one to make that step.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
I really wasn't doing much before Coastal. I did the on and off thing with gyms throughout the years but nothing consistent.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I have lost 30 pounds and many inches all over. I have less anxiety and am a much happier person.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
What I like most about Coastal is the community. I have never met a better group of people. There is so much support and encouragement from everyone.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
My favorite day is Ladder days! Well it's actually a love/hate relationship. During ladders I hate it and I think I'm going to die. But then I don't. After accomplishing something like that I feel like I can do anything.
Lightening Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal?
I think my spirit animal would have to be a fish. I love being under water!
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be?
My super power would be invisibility.
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
My favorite Gary-schmary meal would have to be pizza. Dough + cheese + meat. Can't go wrong there.
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?