Coastal Crew Spotlight: Elyse Lengel
Many of our members have overcome some incredible obstacles on the way to health and hotness.
We believe our members are the heartbeat of our great community and provide amazing inspiration to others overcoming their own challenges.
1. When and Why did you first start coming to Coastal Strength & Fitness?
I started coming to Coastal right after I moved to VA. I had gained a lot of weight over the past couple of years and the stress of the move had made it all worse. I was overweight, over stressed and my job as a massage therapist was getting hard to do because of the excess weight. I was tired all the time and just overall unhappy.
2. What fitness activities/sports were you doing before you joined Coastal?
Nothing. I had never played sports in high school or really did any workout regiment that i stuck with.
3. What results have you seen since you joined Coastal Strength & Fitness?
Where do I begin? I have lost over 50lbs, gone from a size 16 to a size 8 jeans. More than that, I have energy to do my job well, I feel amazing and strong.
4. What do you like most about Coastal Strength & Fitness?
The community. Everyone there is so supportive and encouraging, a truly beautiful and uplifting place to be.
5. What is your favorite Coastal training day of the week and why?
Saturdays, I love being a part of a team and competing. It really shows me what I'm capable of. All my life I was always the girl that got picked last for every game and activity. Saturdays show me that I am athletic now, and my body is strong, I have never felt strong before.
Lightening Round Questions:
1. What is your Spirit animal? A cat probably.
2. If you were a Superhero, what would your super power be? Teleportation, how fun would that be?
3. What is your favorite cheat meal? Pizza hands down.
Are you ready to begin your journey to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle?